Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The life of me

I love to be a happy person. I love to laugh. I love to cook.  I love to be goofy and laugh with and at people as much as possible! I love children. I love baking. I love doing laundry, and I get a huge satisfaction when I see vacuum lines on my floor when it's been freshly cleaned. I love the Lord and all the blessings he has given me. Never will I ever be able to fully understand all of God's abundant blessings in my life, but everyday that another blessing unfolds is like a great surprise.

So, this blog is my attempt to show the happy in my life with those who want to follow me. I want to show the "Oh how I love it" moments in life! :)

So sit back and relax and enjoy the posts. Comment, laugh, and just enjoy the cards dealt to you while laughing along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment