Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some days are better than others... even true in the world of baking!

Alrighty!!!

So around 6:00 pm tonight I decided that I wanted to make some cinnamon rolls. So I did just that. I wrote out the directions, gathered my ingredients and went to baking. 4 hours later I am eating them. However, making cinnamon rolls from scratch... IS NOT WORTH IT! never have I ever made anything that in the end I proclaimed NEVER AGAIN.... today, my friends... (all three followers) I have met my match.... NEVER AGAIN WILL I MAKE CINNAMON ROLLS FROM SCRATCH. :)

Here is my suggestion... go to your favorite grocery store and buy the tube, bake and enjoy. the only thing you mess up in 1 BAKING PAN. Not the counters 4 times, 4 different bowls, and then 3 different cooking thingies. It will be worth it in the end to spend the 3.00 buck-a-roos on the pillsbury  cinnamon rolls! :)

There ya go, Free tip for today, buy your cinnamon rolls... tube and all, bake and enjoy!!! :)

OH HOW I LOVE ME SOME STORE BOUGHT CINNAMON ROLLS! :)

I will be going to get me some next trip to the grocery store!! I just went today and wish that I would have bought some. 

1 comment:

  1. lol Jonathan said they looked pretty good if that counts for anything! lol
    I will have to show you sometime the next cake with fondant I am wanting to make...it is a 3 tier cake! AHHH! lol but I think I can do it! =)

    ReplyDelete